Pages

Monday 14 June 2021

My DLO digital learning object.

                                        Hi Bloggers(:
Today I am going to be talking about my reading. I love reading      because this week my reading group has a new topic for reading. The topic is Komodo Dragons. We have only just started the text called Komodo Dragons. What I am proud of in my Reading is that I have done lots of writing when answering  my questions.  Here is  a photo of my work that I would love to go and show you.  
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bella,
    I'm glad you are excited by your new reading topic. Komodo Dragons are a very fascinating animal. Why are you excited to learn about them? Next time it is important to include the skills that you have had to use so far in order to complete the tasks.
    I look forward to your next post.
    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bella Ede,
    This is amazing because... You are doing Komodo dragons too. I did Komodo dragons. You brought me back to when I did Komodo dragons. It was really interesting to read because you added some detail. Next time you could add a little more in your writing. From Ruby

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.