Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

TM Lockdown symbols 2021

                                                       Hey Bloggers 
                           
Today I am going to be telling you about my symbols that I have created. The symbols are for things that I have done in lockdown in level 3 & 4.
The rules are you have to look and see if you can figure out what they mean. Down below there will be a photo of them and you will need to guess! ENJOY AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FUN!!!


            
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.