Pages

Thursday 30 September 2021

End of Term 3 Blog

 Hey Bloggers

Today I am going to be telling you about my 10 or 11 weeks at school for Term 3. 

The first is the new scooter track. I love the scooter track because when you go under a tunnel and over a bridge it is always so fun because you go down really fast.  The other thing I like about the scooter track is because the at we can have so much fun coming down from the top of the bridge going  down really really fast. 
 
The second thing that I like about term 3 is my maths. We did the chase. The chase was so much fun but the only difference was that there was maths problems instead of hard ones for adults . 

The last thing is our gliders. Why does my little bit hard but then it got easy because you got to decorate them so so fun. On the wing I did a line patten and on the main part is just some squiggles.

WHAT DID YOU ENJOY IN TERM 3? !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.