Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2021

Why I am excited to be back at school! 😜

 Hey Bloggers 

Today I am going to be telling you about why I am excited to be back at school from lockdown for three weeks! 

So the first reason that I am happy about is because I can see all of my friends and play with them. We can also talk about what we did in lockdown. My birthday was in lockdown in level 3 which is sad but I still had lots of fun. 

The second reason is that I can show the teachers and tell them about what I have done is lockdown even though I don't have a home chromebook I can still tell the teachers. 

The third reason is that I am happy that I can go back on the scooter track and play with my friends on the scooter track and on the fun epic playground. 

What was the most exciting thing you have done in lockdown?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.