Pages

Monday 6 December 2021

School holidays or the end of the year. Summer learning joinery

 Hi Guys 

Today I am going to tell you about why I have started on the summer learning joinery. I would love to share what I have done so far. I love doing this color thing because There are heaps of cool things to do with amazing pretty colors. This tphoto right here is the original  photo is right here for you to see. And here are some other artworks I have made and I love them because they are very cool and pretty and very beautiful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.